Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sew Frayed

I actually wanted to call this blog "Frayed Edge" but someone has used that name and Credo has taken 'Frayed Edges" and neither blog seem to be in use!!

So welcome to "Sew Frayed".  As I have said in my profile I have been looking at so many blogs over the years and been in awe of such creative people that I have been thinking for a long time about starting a new blog which it is hoped will document my efforts in sewing and crafts.

Please come and visit again as I occassionally post what I get up to.

NB. Many posts will include photos of raw edges, frayed edges, strange cut garments and accessories and random combinations of colours and patterns.

PS. I am not really "Sew Frayed" of many things at all!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for beginning a new blog. A new start, like a new page in a book at the beginning of the school year, can be quite inspiring. I hope have lots of fun with this blog, focussed on crafty things.

    ReplyDelete