Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Black Top

I made this top using the pattern below. The pattern has a facing on the front and back yokes however I wanted it to be see through and so finished off the edges with a tight zigzag. The black is voile which is meant to be handwashed....it is still fine when machine washed though!!
A bit of knitting and crotcheting happening in the house too. These dishcloths used up the rests from my mother-in-laws hat knitting frenzy!! The above is bamboo and cotton and feels lovely as a dishcloth.
This one is 100% Acrylic - feels awful, doesn't absorb water of course and is plain useless.....still like the colours!

1 comment:

  1. Love the black top - just back from looking at similar patterns - couldn't find what I wanted so making it up as I go - might fit, might not! Think I need more pleats in the front though. Love your new Blog. Rita

    ReplyDelete